Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A masterpiece!!!

Sometimes I watch the award shows rooting for someone because I saw their movie or show and loved it. Well in this case I had never seen this movie and thought... ugh why does it win? It looked so dumb! Well I was wrong!
I watched Temple Grandin today and was in awe! I laughed, I cried, and I was truly beside myself at how amazing this woman is. A true visionary. I finally have a better understanding at what autism is and how it affects people. We are blessed to learn from these individuals and all they have to teach us. If you have not seen this movie, then run out right now and rent it.

1 comment:

The Bowldens said...

mom and i watched it and totally cried! wasnt it just amazing?! i am not a huge fan of claire daines, but just adored her in this film. she did an amazing job. definitely one i would buy!